Summer Adventure Holiday in Serre Chevalier
*** NOW REDUCED TO £349pp! ***
22nd-29th July & 18th-25th August 2018
What better way to spend your Summer Holiday than in the French Alps with sizzling weather, blue skies and a week of fantastic alpine activities! Last year's Summer Adventure Week's in Serre Chevalier were a huge success, so they are back in 2018 due to popular demand.
Staying at our chalet, Le Petit Sporting, in Villeneuve, you'll have the opportunity to experience white water rafting, mountain biking, via ferrata (rock climbing), hiking and a tree top adventure throughout your week long break. The package includes:
- 7 nights Half Board accommodation (Breakfast, 2 course evening meals with wine and beer)
- All activities and equipment hire
- Transfer from Turin Airport
- Saturday - Arrive in resort and few glasses of wine with us and relax.
- Sunday - Explore Serre Che Adventure. Europe's first and largest go ape! Climb and swing through the pine trees.
- Monday - Mountain Hike, we'll take you on our favourite hike and enjoy the most amazing views.
- Tuesday - Mountain Bike, we'll hire the bikes and head up the valley floor on various terrains.
- Wednesday - Relax day! Head to the shops and bars or even the thermal spa to chill out.
- Thursday - White Water Rafting on one Europe's best rivers just a stones throw from the chalet.
- Friday - Via Ferrata. Rock climbing with a bit more safety! Special routes up the rocks have foot and hand pegs for easier climbing, and a safety cable that you are always attached to, it is amazing fun and a great sense of achievement even for people who have never climbed before.
All of the activities are tailored to the ability of your group and can be made easier or more extreme!!!
We have just a few spaces left, so we've now reduced the price from £449 per person to just £349 pp!
For more details or to book email us at email@example.com.